|Level type||Moves level|
| Number of|
|Number of spaces||45|
|N/A||Level 1||Level 2|
Level 1 (Dreamworld) is the first level in Sleepy Slopes and the first moves level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must score at least 2,500 points in 15 moves. When there are no more moves left, Sugar Crush will activate all special candies and score you additional points. This level also serves as a short tutorial on the differences between the Dreamworld and regular Candy Crush Saga levels.
- The points required for this level are much higher than the normal Level 1.
- Since the Moon Scale is a new concept, players may forget to keep an eye on it.
- On Facebook, it's very hard to get 3 stars.
- On mobile, it's still required the same amount of point of the counterpart of this level, Level 1.
- Start: 9 moves left
- End: 4 moves left
- There is no Moonstruck
- Make matches and special candies when possible. However, be wary of the Moon Scale. The color candies on either side of Odus must be balanced or else he will fall and you will fail the level automatically.
- You will most likely experience a few Moonstrucks, and they will help you create combinations.
- It is not hard to reach the required points.
This level is simply a smaller version of level 1 on mobile. There are only five colors and the target scores are the same. There are no merengues, either.
- This is the first level of Dreamworld.
- Unlike the normal game, Blockers are introduced in the very first level.