|Level type||Moves level|
| Number of|
|Number of spaces||40|
|Level||Level 1||Level 2|
Level 1 is the first level in Candy Town and the first moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 650 points in 10 moves. When there are no more moves left, or when you score at least 650 points, Sugar Crush will activate all special candies and score you additional points. This level is also a tutorial level that will teach you how to play.
- There is just a little difficulty now, as the chances of getting at least one cascade combo is very likely.
- Getting a high score is a little more tricky, since you have to get more than 3700 points for 3 stars in a little board with 10 moves. However, if you have scored at least 650 points, Sugar Crush is automatically activated and will boost your score to pass the level.
- The mobile version is easier than the Facebook version because it is very easy to score 300 points, even with making normal combos.
- There is no strategy, so you just play normally and try to make at least one combo. Also, try to make special candies to boost your score.
- This is the first level of the entire game.
- This level is one of the only levels where the Facebook version and the mobile version have differences in target points to obtain stars.
The first version of the level was to score at least 360 points in 6 moves. Then, it changed to 10 moves with a minimum score of 800 in early November.